Monday, January 29, 2007

Weekend Events


Friday was not very eventful for me, after I got off of work I went to the bank paid what needed to be paid and I came home and went to sleep. When I woke up I took Babygirl to get her hair done. Then my car started to act up. I tried to turn my car off and the damn thang would not cut off I then drove around for 1hour trying to find someone to shut the damn thing off. I finally came across my mechanic and he told me how to do it, I have to go under the hood and unplug a wire then unplug the battery. Ain't that a bitch!!! So until I can get that fixed I have to do that everytime I want to shut the damn thing off. Hopefully Friday I will be able to get my car fixed.

Saturday we had a blast at mom's party. Everyone showed up all of my moms kids were there and her grandkids and nieces and nephews. When we song happy b-day she almost cried, it was such a beautiful moment. Not to mention the cake was so cute. My sister decided to put 999 on there, which represented her birthday. Everybody thought that was funny especially my mom. The party started at 5 and it ended around 11 so afterwards Babygirl and I dipped out and went over to her dad's house. He wanted to watch movies like a little family so I said ok. While he and Babygirl sat and watched movies I caught up on my zzzz's. When I woke up he was sleep and Babygirl was ready to go so we could watch our own movies. So we left around 1am, he wanted us to spend the night but I said hell no I gotta go. So we left. I did homework and house work all day Sunday. So that was my weekend.

4 comments:

Ladynay said...

Dang, never heard of the car not shutting off!

I bet your mom will never forget that party. Seeing all her seeds in one room just for her had to feel good.

deepnthought said...

I am glad yall had a good weekend.

sorry about the car stuff. If I could I would send my brother to fix it for you.

blkbutterfly said...

the car wouldn't shut off? that's crazy. i hope you're able to get that taken care of soon.

the party sounds great! and that cake is making me hungry!

Lady J said...

@lady... that car is playing jumping jacks on my last nerve and mom really enjoyed it she almost cried.

@deep... thanks cause some of the stuff I was thinking about doing to the damn thing lol

@BB... The cake was good but I only had a small piece (trying to watch the figure);)

@southern gal... it's a ford taurus. girl I jingled and jangled the switch and it still don't work