Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Confused

I feel kind of bad today. My friend went and got an abortion over the weekend, when I talked to her on Thursday she said she wasn't sure. SO I left it at that no thinking she would really do it then she comes to work and tell me she got the procedure done. I personally don't believe in them but I don't judge anyone who feels they have no choice in getting them. For some strange reason I feel I should have said something to her but what? Maybe I feel this way cause this is her 3rd one that I know of. I don't want her to keep doing that to her body, but who am I?

3 comments:

NegroPino™ said...

Tough one i been in that situation before. I even went with her and felt like i was guilty as well although i tried to talk her out of it. I guess she had her reasons, but no matter what, she needs a friend right now. But if u say its her 3rd time, she needs more than some BIRTH CONTROL...

Ms.Honey said...

3rd one...WOW. She needs you whether you tell her what you think or not...she probably knows what she's done and if feeling so much right now...she needs to understand the long term effects though...cause 3 good gracious what if she wants to have kids and she can't she's gonna regret it then

Ladynay said...

All you can do is be there for her. She is the one who made the choices so she has to deal with the consequences.