Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Rambling

So much has been going on since I last blogged. I was about to go out and get me a computer last week but I had to be responsible and play catch up on past bills and save some for a rainy day. I was hoping with in the next month if things go right I will be able to get one. Today is the last day of class I took all my finals and everything and I start my externship on Monday I can't wait ..........well yes I can. Can you believe the Green Mile filed a grievence for wrongful termination. She feels that I should have been sent home and fired to cause she lost control of her self. I actually had to go to the meeting and because she pay her union dues she has a right to a fair hearing. It damn near turned my stomach when I seen the union trying to defend her I just wanted to peuke (mispelled?) but the union president said they have to defend her by law. I felt kind of bad for my mom cause she lost her best friend on I think it was Monday. They had been friends for over 40 years. I am having the strangest case of deja vu. Can't explain it. Tomorrow I officially start vacation I can't wait I am gonna sit up and watch movies and rest and do absolutly nothing until Monday when my externship starts. Yaaaaay!!! I am gonna clean up real good I hate sitting in a junky house and I got babygirl and my clothes all over the place so I am gonna wash when I come back from my doctors appt. tomorrow. Well that is enough of my rambling on and on so I holla!

4 comments:

Ladynay said...

Sigh, gotta follow the procedures sometimes. Glad your taking the next stip closer to your career.

deepnthought said...

yay!!!!! classes are over....
I hope you have a good time on vacation.

blkbutterfly said...

i also had to hold off on some things i wanted so i could be a responsible adult and take care of a few needs. not fun, but such is life...

happy vacation!

Ms.Honey said...

Well at least she can't complain that they didn't defend her....have a wonderful vacation.